Create with the heart, build with the mind
A bunch of outside the box thinkers forming a full service branding and ideas agency. Our team is experienced and passionate about creating something spectacular and impact-full. We see each project as a partnership, we strive to understand your vision and help you overcome the challenges you face. No matter what we create together, we take a three-step approach which is THINK - CREATE - OPTIMIZE.
We are an agency based on Outside the Box thinking giving not only your product but also idea on its improvement and how to beat the competition. Our Experience will not only help you in getting your requirement but also R&D about your competition and how you become for impact-full and beat them.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
By paying CoreWebDigitals and getting into a working relationship with us, you are hereby agreeing to our terms of services listed below.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
CoreWebDigitals offers a 100% Satisfaction with its services. CoreWebDigitals will continue to work with you providing you with work till you are satisfied or the project is completed.
- • Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- • We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
OUR REVISION POLICY
The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs are met. You are not liable to pay additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48 hours.
TURN AROUND TIME
CoreWebDigitals has 48-72-hour initial turnaround time for most design services. This is not the complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage (logo or website). Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours, this time means 2 working days, For example:
- • Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
- • Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by the end of Tuesday.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
CoreWebDigitals offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its design services. Customers can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
- • If you are unsatisfied with the initial designs of the logo or the website. You can request a 100% refund on your project.
CoreWebDigitals offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain terms & conditions may apply.
Core Web Digitals Refund Policy will be Void if;
- • You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- • The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- • You have demanded revisions beyond the initial design concepts (logo or website).
- • The designs (logo or website) have been finalized.
- • The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- • If the Core Web Digitals has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks without notice.
- • If the project placed on hold upon customer request, the refund will be voided.
- • Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- • Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- • The creative brief is lacking in required information from the client end.
- • A complete design change has been demanded and provided.
- • The business is closing or changing name or business.
- • Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service provided will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- • Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service), refund will not be applicable.
- • Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- o Website & Emails Hosting Services
- o Website SSL Certificates
- o Website Domain Purchase
- o Website Maintenance Plans
- o Website SEO Plans
- o Social Media Marketing
- o Google Ads Campaign
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction, CoreWebDigitals management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow any of the following steps:
- • Dialing our number 646 810 9695 and speak with your respective Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- • Live Chat. Click here to start chat now and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- • Sending us an Email to your Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- • If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- • The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- • Please be advised that 35% administration charges will be applicable on all orders cancelled within 24 hours, if they are not initiated. Furthermore, the refund policy will be void in case there's a change of mind. Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 35% cancellation administrative fee.
- • The refund approval will be at discretion of CoreWebDigitals Management.
- • Management's decision on the matter will be final.
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charge if a cancellation is requested after the initial 24 hours.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by CoreWebDigitals , unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through written agreement.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
CoreWebDigitals will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
• The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- • The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- • Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition a website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- • In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
DESIGN RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
All finalized Designs provided by CoreWebDigitals are done so on a written request of finalization by the client and upon finalization the client receives all the final core files of the logo/website and owns 100% of all rights to ownership of the said design.
• Client shall own the Final Design provided by CoreWebDigitals in all its entirety.
- • All ownership rights of the said finalized design will belong to the client 100%.
- • The Client is free to use the finalized design at their discretion.
- • Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
CoreWebDigitals will populate the website with content created for the client
- • The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
- • CoreWebDigitals will populate the website with images.
- • CoreWebDigitals will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites for the purposes of building the website leading up to the final product.
- • Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- • CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible in any way, shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- • CoreWebDigitals will populate the website with some of the client’s products and product details for the client in good faith. However:
- o Product images and product details will be provided by the client for all their products and product variations
- o The data will be provided to CoreWebDigitals in an .CSV or .XLS file by the client.
- o In case of client providing the images and the products for their website, CoreWebDigitals will only upload a certain number and if the quantity increase above a certain number, data population charges may apply.
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
• CoreWebDigitals , does not share the customer’s information and their project or contact details with anyone. The client's personal and project information is kept confidential at all cost.
- • Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties CoreWebDigitals and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
- • Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and CoreWebDigitals shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
CoreWebDigitals keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Customer Portal section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
CoreWebDigitals is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. CoreWebDigitals will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
- • Website Deployment
- o CoreWebDigitals will deploy the website for the customer on a Hosting server provided by the customer or purchased through us.
- o Hosting Service provided by CoreWebDigitals is a free service in some packages provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. If not part of the package it needs to be purchased from a Third Party Service provider either by the customer or through CoreWebDigitals .
- o A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
There is no ongoing Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and CoreWebDigitals in terms of technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
- • Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- • CoreWebDigitals will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- o CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- • Emails Setup:
- o CoreWebDigitals will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- o CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- o CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers
- • CoreWebDigitals will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
• All Feedback requests or Revisions Requests, Refund Requests or any other instructions that pertain to the order need to be done through the Designs Utility Account platform in order to be considered official.
- • CoreWebDigitals will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform than Designs Utility Account or any phone numbers not provided by us or given on our official website.
- • Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that is "email@example.com" are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- • We are not responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
- • We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.
- The representatives may use the pseudo names depending on which region they are interacting in order to facilitate and do a better communication with our customers because we deal in the global market.